Sunday, February 16, 2020

More February Catchup

Feb 12th

Dang it was cold out! Katsu kept wanting to go but I turned him around.  We'll go out midafternoon again.  Napping in the sun!


Feb 13th

This is something I need to stitch onto a tote or two!


WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!  Something I need to look into for sure!


Both relaxing after our slightly longer but still brisk walk a bit earlier!


Feb 14th

OKAY even I think this is crazy!!!  At 9ish it was -21 wc -35 and winds gusting to 65 km/hr!  Do you know what that feels like dog walking? CRAZY!!!  Temperatures were winter normal like but that wind when you turned around was brutal AND for some reason this guy thought it was time for a longer walk!!!!  It was MOI who put the brakes on and turned him homewards!  He's curled up napping!  Dang it was scary hearing these huge old trees creaking overtop and then seeing a large branch in front of us on the ground!  Also creepy, no one else out dog walking!  And Katsu does not like hearing the wind inside and scuddled over to me!



Here's what it is now! 


And then the temperature swing within the 24 hours.  Better calm down for the evening walk or tomorrow morning's last doggie walk!


Ohhh boy this sure is crazy weather!  This morning it was frigid with winds from OZ, tonight it's balmy warm and no wind!  It definitely was a mite longer walk for sure!


Feb 15th

YOWSERS, I'm leaving Katsu's today and look what I woke up too!  Not sure I can clean it up as it's growing!  YIKES!!!  Found the culprit, basement toilet leaking.



After two long sessions of sweeping and mopping up before I left when Emily arrived. After settling in with Fred and Bubba I heard from Emily that the issue is resolved!  YEAH!!!

What a day!  And it's not over yet but I'm relaxing with Bubba giving Fred some peace and quiet from him too!  I LOVE this recliner that's for sure!






We're both watching curling! 

Feb 16th

Ooooohhhhhhh I'm so jealous that Iona and Donna are back here with Ruth - not MOI!!!! Oh well I know I can't have everything so will wait till they are back and I can relive CUBA again through them!  ENJOY ladies!!!!


I love this!


Bubba's morning in between wanting to play wit Fred!!!  True toddler, maybe teething, scattered HIS toys around him!







Look who has been having a feeding frenzie. They know Zero is not here anymore or he'd be banging and barking to kingdom come!  I guess that tree will be a goner!




These don't care as much!

WOW, awesome compliment from this group! ❤❤❤



No comments: