Friday, February 28, 2020

February Closing!

Feb 27th

After an enjoyable lunch with once coworker Nestor, we walked Freshco (my first time there) and found some awesome sales.  Plus my desired herring in tomato sauce and various types of saurekraut in small/medium sized jars in their huge International section. Might have my fried saurekraut and garlic sausage one of these days!  Then back to the pets and cutting out various pieces for the RCMP quilt I've been asked to sew up.  So next week I'll start sewing up some of these and eventually cut the remaining pieces required as needed!


They look so innocent here!  HAH!!!!  Wheeler is tooting something fierce, Griffin just about bites my fingers off and Jake screams something fierce when it's treat time!  Not the innocents as pictured here all together, a not so common occurance!


Feb 28th

Watching my first Toronto Blue Jays spring baseball season AND tatting another Angel! Crew are all napping so quiet time for me, for now!
Jays won 5-4.  YEAH!!!

Suppers finished for all of us, dogs cooling off a bit, me enjoying my wine while watching men's curling!  🥌🥌🥌🥌🥌🥌


No comments: