Saturday, February 22, 2020

Packing Up Day!

Feb 21st

Like this one too!


OMGG I'm always fussy cutting to get the right placement but matching up these small hexies took some time and repositioning before I was happy.  Next time I'm cutting the larger ones to size and sewing the outside columns together and matching the smaller cuts - less waste that way.  Since I've now bought and washed all the fabrics this week, next week I'll start cutting out the basic pieces and leaving the smaller hexies to cut as needed.  And then the sewing will begin on this adapted 5-yard quilt pattern - block size is 12" finished.  🤗🤗🤗


It's starting, partial payments have started too!



Second part is a few days here with Margreet De Reus!  I can't wait to finally meet you in person June 17th!


Last part before heading home is a few days in Shakespeare's home visiting with Jane Eborall, again finally meeting in person June 21st or 22nd!!!


Feb 22nd

It's packing up day and I'm very glad Fred seems more agile today!  Yesterday he couldn't get off the couch except sliding off it! 


I felt so sorry for him as his arthritis was acting up! Today he even came to me for a back massage and outside with Bubba too.


I love how they share the water dish after coming back in!


OMGG!!!  Zero and Fred just changed rooms until that interfering vacuum shut down!  Fred still does but this PUP backed up in front of it barking louder than the machine!!!  SHEESH my headache intensified until Fred took pity on me and headed outside!  It was funny, Bubba backing up still barking at the vacuum as he followed him out.  Mucho better!  Then I called Fred back in and he hustled and laid back down with his treat!  Bubba in the chair with me!


No comments: