Thursday, February 20, 2020

More Packed Days!

Feb 18th

OMGG this pup is one heck of a character and chewing sticks always, never mind his toys! Tonight he's bugging Fred, trying to get the tennis ball from him!  If Fred looses it and Bubba grabs it, he lets it go, but it's too big for Bubba to hold for long and then Fred pounces getting it back!  Well then the game was on till Fred had enough, growled then Bubba took off doing circles around the house full bore!  Fred just lying there!  🤣🤣🤣 






Bubba keeps coming out chewing skinny sticks, like from a dried up orchid stick????  So I go searching, well the stinker is breaking up the laundry basket!  It's now on the high bed that he can't jump onto yet.  OK that's curtailed, now Bubba is growling at Fred for the ball!  SHEESH yep just like kids!!!!  🙄😜🙃 

I had enough, yelled, he looked at me, backed up and laid down and now napping, snoring too!  That was FAST!!!


Feb 19th

This morning I was not a happy camper!  Fred snuck by to the living room and at 4:30 started barking scaring the BJeeZus out of me, nothing from Bubba!  So got him back to bed but I tossed and turned waiting to hear Bubba wanting to go out!  Guess he wore himself out yesterday as he slept till 6 when he wanted out!  Then all back to bed but no sleep for me - UGH!!!

It's my fault today not Bubba's for his messing his pen, first time since Saturday.  My appointments went a might longer than I thought and I came back to let him out before picking up my new prescription!  Won't be doing that again if it can be helped.  So after supper we relaxed watching curling together during his chewie episode!  Both are napping again!  Maybe I should be too!




WELL, it looks like I just may get the two projects finished before Friday for Pat to take to Dryden for Sylvia to drop off for me!  And again guessed just enough binding for the project!  My hard drive still is not reconnected and I don't feel like tackling it right now so my label is by pigma pen!
17.5 x 22 inches - half inch finished HSTs, squares and row heights



Feb 20th

Good morning!!!  We all had a good night, mine after meds refilled!  This morning is hand stitching on my mini quilt, watching curling and the boys relaxing!



The Dryden Quilt Show Mini Quilt Auction piece is done!!!!  Now working on the postcard. Should be finished tonight. 😉



YEAHHHH!!!!!!  My Dryden Quilt Show postcard challenge is now complete and ready to be delivered this weekend!  PHEWIE, that's close as my niece is delivering tgem this weekend! 




Now to work on Winnipeg's MPQ Choice Auction piece!!!!

No comments: