Wednesday, February 26, 2020

February 22nd - 25th

Feb 22nd

He won't let me entice him into his pen or kennel without working at it but here he's wanting attention!!!  Go figure!!!  🤗🤗🤗



So dang cute!!!

❤❤❤





❤❤❤

It's a weird day that's for sure!  One pet owner is leaving Winnipeg in an hour for Cuba and the other is boarding in Jamaica heading back home!  And I'm stuck in the middle checking on both sets of pets this afternoon to late evening!  Thankfully the weather is nice for this!  Recordings are set so I won't miss anything!!!  Ohhhh yeah I missed the noon Jets game!  Dang it!

I hope I'm in the right place as my head is a mish mash!  🙄  I started my day with Fred and Bubba, the afternoon and supper with Jake, Griffin and Wheeler, then back for the evening with Fred and Bubba who was quite playful bringing me his toys!  I said good night to Fred and Bubba and arrived for a late snack with Jake, Griffin and Wheeler!  I'm tired but wired!!!!  Tomorrow I'm staying put!



Feb 23rd

More angels are flying away!  I'm not happy with the larger topaz glass beads.  I'll stick to smaller ones in future, also try some pearl bead ones too!



OMGG I've not seen this pose in sleep before OR realized Griffin had such lovely colouring. Wheeler down in the entrance snoozing! Jake's downstairs somewhere!


I just received an email from Elianis, a waitress in Cuba I've befriended last year, who today met up with my friends at Luna Mares today.  She too loves my tatted angel gift!  Hope the girls are enjoying their return to that part of earthy Heaven!!!



Feb 24th

Hey this would work for any high traffic deer areas except fences need to be higher!  Would enhance the yard appearance too!


OMGG it takes me longer to get ready to set the dishes in front of them than for the crew to wolf it all down!!!


Feb 25th

Ohhhh I'm feeling blue not being in Cuba again with my friends!  Well maybe another time it will happen again!

 

Having a quiet afternoon, except for the crew wanting supper since 3pm, making more sand dollar angels with some of Michelle's donated jewelry items!  Thank you Michelle!!!



A rejuvenating glass!

My awesome supper and the journal I bought today for $4.49 for my journal for my summer excursions!!!


These guys are something else!  Wheeler doesn't want to come in and have to bribe him - I think he's got my number!  But I've broken the biscuit smaller so it's not a full bribe!  HA HA!!!

Griffin

Wheeler

Wheeler with sqeakie toys once again!

Gosh so regal looking!

No comments: