Tuesday, December 31, 2019

2019 Year End!

Dec 28th

Ohhhh Angie these boys are goofballs!  And Wheels won't share toys with Grif!  I had to pull back my feet, wasn't sure if they would be snagged up too.  Then he switched to the poor hedgehog!!!!  Fifteen minutes and he walked away and all's quiet again!  Definitely a younster's attention span.  😂😂😂




Dec 30th

Finally slow walking at the mall!  Slow and stopped once I felt I was achey.  Now to Wok Box for lunch.  YUMMY!!!



I think I've decided on my projects to pack for my European River Cruise In June.  Both are small and limited supplies needed, so if I'm kept busy great and if not I've handwork to keep me occupied!




Hmmmmm!!!!!


Dec 31st

I took a break from watching the Jr hockey games recorded and planned out the increased sizes for the 5 Yard Quilt pattern.  So using my fabrics I then cut out actual finished sized pieces and assembled with tape on the back so I could see the block itself along with the second block and borders.  I can say I'm truly relieved it'll work to show off the fabrics the ladies chose as the smaller sizes sure didn't. Next hopefully approved to go fabric shopping and pray there still are these fabrics locally!

Sample of 5 Yard quilt blocks n border.

Second pieced block.

First block that may or may not have the yellowish borders.

This will be the back of the cushion covers with the previous RCMP block on front.

I'm going to try live an easier, happier and less stressful time in 2020 and for years ahead!  Life is too short for anything else!


Ricky said it awesomely with this image.


Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: