Sunday, December 08, 2019

Sunday Fun!!!

OMGG look what I have to look forward to at Christmas!  Bubba is a cutie and Fred is so gentle I'm sure they'll be pals quickly!  ❤🐾❤  WOW, he sure looks cute!  Now this one looks like he's walkable for me!  Wonder how would Fred behave walking now, as Zero was the aggressive one and instigator?  Apparently walks may just be happening, will know soon.




Now Jeanette this is what I had in mind for those blocks I basted together for her!  This is awesome and i think I'll practise some Shashiko myself on some fancies!


It was a lovely afternoon checking out this craft sale with Colleen and we both picked up some presents, mine little things!  Then we met Nestor at Olive Garden and had an awesome visit together.  Gotta have impromptu lunches more often!

No comments: