Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Christmas 2019

Dec 23rd

Happy Birthday Cindy!  Thank you Amy for including me!  Awesome evening at Santa Lucia's!  Walked over catching the sunset, enjoyed some wind and walked home!  Lovely evening!  Sorry I'm sure I've missed some pictures!  And my tatted angel is hanging out with Cindy now!





Just about forgot me!

And some of her gifts!





She hanging out with Cindy now!

Thank you so very much Barbara M from the UK for this lovely Lizbeth Metallic Sand Dollar bell for the latest Fringe Tatters exchange.  Yes you are right, in my opinion, that bells should be metallic!  It is awesome!  I love these exchanges!


WOW WEE!!!   Today was my mail day for sure!  First my Fringe Tatters exchange then a few friends shared a private exchange.  My friend Margaret from Cooroy Australia sent me a notebook with her own hand work cover creation and card!  Lovely, thank you Margaret!



Christmas Eve

Hope the magic of Christmas makes your spirit merry and bright.   πŸ•―πŸ•Š 
May the sights and sounds of this lovely holiday season bring lasting memories to brighten the new year ahead.  🌲☃️πŸŽΆπŸŽ‰
Wishing you all warm and friendly wishes for a very Merry Christmas πŸŽ„ and a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year πŸŽ‰!
Love and Hugs, Rose Anne πŸ€—πŸ’ž




Well I ventured out for some groceries as my plans for this week were unexpectedly changed and I'm staying put till Friday!  I found Polo Park and Safeway very quiet for a change.  I leisurely strolled through the whole two floors before stopping at the Nespresso Boutique and getting a few packages of coffee capsules to start to enjoy my new Innisia. Safeway was awesome, barely 5 minutes in line and out the door! 

Once home I find more Christmas cards and another gift, honestly thought that was it for me yesterday!  First Nancy n Stefan sent me their Christmas picture and then one of Hamish for me!



Then Katie surprised me with her handmade dishcloths and a CD.  Thank you sweetie!


Now feet up and later on to enjoy my salmon dinner!

Hey I'm watching The Christmas Club movie and they just went to Baked Expectations for cocoa etc!  WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!

πŸŽ„ Christmas Day πŸŽ„ has been quiet for me, no family, friends or pet sitting this year.  I've watched loads of movies and sewed up all the Canada blocks to bring me up to date.  Just two more weeks/blocks and this CQA BOM will be complete.  Then it's working on the shadows, sashings and borders before it can be sent to the quilter!  I truly can't believe I've kept up with this program besides a few hiccups!
#52blocks52weeks










2 comments:

Susan said...

Great blocks! That's going to be part of an interesting quilt. Congratulations on staying caught up.

Rose Anne B said...

Thank you, but more like a wall hanging!