Friday, December 13, 2019

December 12th & 13th

Dec 12th

What a chilly morning but glad there's no wind!  Just an oil change and look over, hopefully all is good afterwards!




Well some not so good news!  When saftied there were some things to be done, well one wasn't and was earmarked for repair by my garage!  I've a list of issues I'm going back to Wpg Honda with next week, now another issue!  I'm not a happy camper!

Dec 13th

Winter is back, but kinder this time!  The dogs loved cavorting outside while I cleared the couple inches off the deck.  Yeah I know wasted effort but then less to clear next time! Hate to see what the driveway will look like, but there was a snow clearer last year so maybe I'm OK?




Well considering it's snowing 2:30ish, I think it's a perfect day for the last bowl of my niece's hamburger soup!  Even Griffin and Jake think so!  The dogs went crazy just now and look what was exciting them AND me too!





Then a friend posted this, not far from my girlfriend near Polo Park.  WOW!!!


Then last night at our guild meeting Mama Bears Quilt Shop announced this!  WOW!!!! Their plans sound awesome for a Quilter's Retreat facility in Strathclair MB.  It'll be a work in progress, but starting out could be for 15 or so quilters lodging facilities and food catered.  Hmmmm, wonder if I can convince Aurora Quilters to try this one summer weekend?


Ohhhh boy did the dogs and I have some adrenaline rushes!  😜  See Angie has this lovely real tree for me to enjoy too but while sitting like a foot away, one ornament crashes to the floor.  WELL all three of us jump up!  My first thought was Jake in the tree - ummmm there's no room for him in there! 


Then about 10 minutes later Wheeler's beside me in the kitchen and Griffin on the couch near the tree AND TWO come crashing down, he's in the kitchen instantly looking back - poor guy he's skittish as it is!  I'm chuckling and asked Angie to stop pushing buttons on her phone and spooking us (that's how she turns the lights on n off)!  Thank goodness they don't break!


THEN what pops into my head is the squirrel that jumps out of the tree being decorated on a Christmas movie!!!!  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣  So immediately I moved some ornaments from close to the tips further back where it's branched out or thicker.  I don't need this happening at night and having the dogs jump onto the bed with me!  😜😜😜

No comments: