Monday, December 16, 2019

December 13th-16th

Dec 13th

Now here's the cutest present ever!


Dec 14th

Good morning or should one say BRRRR Morning today!  Hope my car starts this afternoon!



Not plugged in, but it was in the garage.  No problem, I opened the door a foot, pressed the starter and VOILA it started, ran a bit and shut itself off.  Then I shut the door after a bit.  And now plans have changed and I'm staying put! YEAH!!!!

I like this one!


Ahhhh sweet dreams Griffin!!!


Nifty!



WOW another sighting in that area!  I hope its rabbits that has it's attention!


Dec 15th

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY Canada Post or other modes of parcel delivery companies are so STUPID to leave items on the doorsteps! There are so many thefts and delivery methods need to be changed back to the leave a card for pick up or redelivery service again, even for a fee!  I'd rather a card and go the next day and pick it up even walking as downtown parking is crazy!!!!  I think we have to get compensation from said companies for their NEGLIGENT delivery methods!  That would teach them to change their procedures!

Yeah vacuuming is done now back to my applique and letting dogs in and out!   🤗🤗🤗 Only Wheeler stays out for 10-15 minutes then I call him in!  If Griffin stayed out and they chased around maybe longer might be okay but Griffin is a housedog!!!

OMGG I'm totally wiped out!  Thank goodness it's decent temps as I went out and played chase n gotcha with them.  Gave Griffin some exercise, Wheeler is active on his own!  Now maybe they'll behave inside?  🙏🙏🙏

Just went out again but was short lived when on one of my chases misjudged and connected with the bird feeder and got snow etc down my neck!  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aaahhhh look who I'll have to look after at Christmas, along with Fred!  Those eyes!!!!


On my way back this evening this caught my eye at Arnold Brothers Trucking (I think) on Lagimodiere north of #1 intersection.  Love this little red truck!  ❤❤❤







Dec 16th

Another project finished and sent out in time for Christmas, at least I hope Canada Post is right!


Now to get back to my Canada blocks as I'm way behind.  Plus, they and their sashings will be my project while dogs sitting over Christmas.

No comments: