Monday, December 16, 2019

Busy Day!

Finally I can post this "creation" here as it's been received!  Dec 10th I tried my hand at Cat from the book Tatted Animals by Inga Madsen. It was a little tricky for me but I managed and "Hamish" looks lovely and I know he will be appreciated once received!  Size 20 Lizbeth white with light blue crystals for his eyes and measures 2.75" x 4".




From Nancy and Stefan:  Oh Rose Anne!!  We absolutely love this beautiful creation!!  Thank you so much 🤗😘


Silly me, having a bit of melt down and eating as many of Angela's homemade cookies as I can until I switched over to sew!!!  So I stitched up six more Canada blocks and have eight more to cut out to sew up then I'll be caught up again!  Next week I'm hoping to start sashing the blocks and once all stitched up I can plan out my quilt layout!  What a process but I'm sure will be awesome on my couch, whenever I get myself one!!!






No comments: