Friday, October 18, 2019

South Beach Quilter's Retreat

Thursday, Oct 17th

Well we're busy sewing and enjoying the retreat so far!




OK were done for!  Tomorrow's another day!






And after finally falling asleep this happens!


Friday, Oct 18th

Well that was the worst night I've had for pain of the Achilles tendonitis plus the sciatic (opposite legs) after struggling down three flights of stairs!  Even Sylvia beat me down the stairs and I just about collapsed when I finally reached the lobby.  This time around Sylvia helped me to a chair after asking the child in it to please move - I was in tears from the pain! After 45 minutes the elevators started working but no firemen showed up.  I'd say it was another hour before sleep knocked me out. Needless to say I was the last one to get up this morning!  It's going to be slow moving today!

This is what a fire alarm at 1am drove me to for lunch!


WOW, what a productive day for all of us!  Not so for the slots!  Sylvia for sure went to town today! 



I LOVE this one!

I LOVE this too!

Pat's 1600 Jelly Roll Christmas project was folded in half thus the two pics. 



And I totally forgot to take a picture of my mess of shirt blocks I sewed up today, will do so tomorrow morning!  Yeppers we all had good days, even my aches were off and on today!

No comments: