Thursday, October 03, 2019

Brampton ON Visit

Sight seeing Main Street in Brampton ON, while Yvonne is working!  Beautiful even in the rain!


































I was so enthralled with this house I forgot to check the streets and was walking briskly and walked like 6 blocks PAST where I was to turn off Main St to meet Yvonne.  So I then had to run back!  Just made it and had time for one last picture!


I'm finally getting to treat Yvonne to lunch here!  Awesome cranberry chicken salad with Kiwi dressing!



And then she drove me out into the suburbs to a new development to check out Owl Be Sewing quilt shop.  She has some awesome fabrics and if I was dropped off as planned I'd have done major damage.  But since it was a distance I asked Yvonne to wait 20 minutes if she had the time and I'd return with her instead of back tracking 3ish to get me!  It worked out as i had a manicure in a shop near her meeting place!  Then off for some of her errands and back to Mississauga.

We had a cocktail and appies as it was an early and kinda light lunch before heading to the Mandarin Restaurant nearby for supper.  Yummy supper after a wonderful day!








And look what popped up - 2 years ago roadtrip to Big Wheel Quilt Shop in Austin, the four mouseketeers having lunch at Boston Pizza in Portage la Prairie.

Me, Edna, Dianne and Jeanette

No comments: