Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Heel Pain

๐Ÿค”  Not sure I should have gotten out of bed today!  Was at PanAm Clinic 7am, out 9:30am with an 11am appointment recall, so home for breakfast and relaxing.  See this last week I've felt piercing pain in the back of my left heel (periodically) to the point of losing balance n close to falling, then it's OK.  ๐Ÿค”

Then Monday after only a 5km walk I got home and could barely walk around the apartment and in constant piercing pain since. Tuesday was busy so I managed with my walking stick for hiking and slowly.  ๐Ÿ˜–

Well back at 11am, 12:30 xrays taken, 1:45pm saw the Dr and basically Achilles tendonitis and no walking for a few months (slow healing), prescriptions for anti inflammatory cream 3X daily and heel inserts for my shoes (I just bought some for my boots I hadn't used) and physiotherapy maybe, 3pm got a few motion exercises but basically RESTING!!! HMMMM, do I know how to do that for that amount of time?  DAMN!!!!  ๐Ÿคจ

Good thing I'm packed for my quilting retreat, just gotta remember that walking stick and heel inserts!

No comments: