Saturday, October 26, 2019

Dryden Retreat - Day 3

Okay I called it quits when I cut the wrong border then wrong size.  Pat finished off her poinsettia basket runner,


Sylvia her swirl runner,


Edna was quilting her placemats



and I finished off the corrected border and called it quits before I made anymore mistakes!  I had the blocks and sashings all complete on the third (last one) quilt so hopefully I'll finish it off tomorrow!


We enjoyed a hilarious prompted skit by the good sports, our Vendors!

All our vendors involved in a road trip shop hop skit!  Liads of laughter!

All chatting away!  
Checking for quilt shop locations.

More chatting!

Ordering at Tim's was different!

Avoiding a moose!

Someone farted!

Quilt shop shopping, need George to pay!

Stopped for speeding!  George pleaded his case of a van full of quilters!  Was given a warning.  Awesome, thank you for the laughter!

No comments: