Saturday, October 12, 2019

My BABY!!!!!!

This city is just so mixed up!  This is the second time after a snowstorm since putting in this stupid cycling path on Assinniboine Ave that a Bobcat is out cleaning it off first thing in the morning!  Where are their brains?  Half the time cyclists are on the sidewalks or on the streets going the WRONG way and the two way bike lane is empty!  Now instead of using this to clear downed branches he's cleaning a BIKE PATH!!!!!

Then my parking lot neighbour calls me at 8:38am and my heart and stomach both flop!

To top it all off my new car was busted into last night!  I don't keep anything visible or of value in the boxes in it overnight and just got it back from my girlfriend's place!  I felt leery leaving it here while away!  I checked and they didn't take anything, just left the mess.  OK it's moving out time from here that is for sure! Enough already!  And who know's if I'll get it repaired for retreat on Thursday!!!!!!  At least this time I have car replacement or whatever it's called!



The owners immediately sent me the pictures for my police report - not that they'll do anything with these scumbags!!!!


This is the F****** JERK who did it,
looking right at the camera too!


No comments: