Tuesday, October 08, 2019

Riverwood Again!

Talk about a wonderful afternoon walk with Yvonne on the other side of Credit River off Burnamthorpe. 






Can you hear the rustle of the drying leaves being stepped upon? 




The Chappell House 




And gardens. 


Red Cardinal feeding. 






I asked this young man to pose for me so I had a 'fisherman' shot since I'd seen so many this morning. 

I couldn't have set this up myself half as well! 


There were salmon trying to swim up river to spawn here but just didn't get the shot except for ruffled waters. 


We also found out those blue bottles in the trees were Gypsy Moth Traps, why, I don't know.





She's working even on a walk!  🤗



WOW, WOW, WOW!!!




Today's TOTAL steps for me!
Not sure about tomorrow! 

Once back at the car I downed a bottled water in no time!  Back home to change and go out to supper, probably the last time.  So off to Boston Pizza and one heck of an amazing waiter!



Then off to Failte Irish Pub for after dinner drinks out!


John Guinness, Yvonne brandy and me coffee n Baileys. 

No comments: