Friday, October 25, 2019

Dryden Retreat - Day 2

OMGG it was tough to get going today as my sciatic pain was acting up all day and we called it quits 9:30 tonight.  To keep Edna occupied she stitched a few of my blocks to sashings before lunch.  Thank you! 



We felt bad that Edna needed more batting to work on her lakeshore placemats and Adiena didn't have some with her so off to the Quilting Trunk shop to the rescue.  Awesome sample quilt top of Solstice there.


Sylvia finished off two runners and needs hand stitching closure on the third. 



Pat finished all her poinsettia appliques and stitched on the binding on her basket runner, then put it away so no picture.

Here's Dryden's quilt raffle I'm selling tickets for, their show is end of April.



Today I helped Edna cut out her backing and batting for her Soltice quilt and the battings for her placemats and she prepped her binding too.  She had two pieces of Celtic scraps and turned them into mug rugs.




Then I returned to my men's quilts and actually finished one and stitched up the blocks and sashing Edna helped with for the second quilt, ready for the remaining borders tomorrow.


No comments: