Thursday, October 03, 2019

Oct 1st n 2nd

Oct 1st

Good morning from a balmy sunny Mississauga morning!  I could not resist breaky on the deck with the birds!  Ohhhhh and no bugs!!!!!




Lunch out with Jean at the Symposium Restaurantand Bar in Mississauga!  And a walk around Streetsville.












And I got back to Yvonne's just in time as the heaven's opened up!


WHOASA!!!!!  I'm spoilt rotten with this chauffeuring me around, predinner, dinner and after dinner drinks plus meals prepared for me!!!! 🤗💞😘

Oct 2nd

Janice Potvin invited me to the Etobicoke Quilter's Guild stitching day here and I've volunteered to sew on binding.  This morning Yvonne drove me to meet up with Janice to go to Etobicoke and here's an awesome view of the Marilyn Monroe towers of Mississauga. More pictures to follow. 




There meetings are held at the Neilson Park Creative Centre.  This guild has a display on right now with viewers choice - it was hard for me to choose one and many were wonderful pieces.























Some show n tell from the stitching day there and a final shot of Mississauga from the other direction.


We again relaxed the evening!

No comments: