Tuesday, October 08, 2019

Riverwood - Oct 8th am

Susan, Deana's friend I met at Tat Days retreat picked me up for a morning visit.  What a beautiful day for a walk along Credit River from Burnamthorpe in Mississauga.






Pine Sanctuary







I asked this gentleman if I could take a profile picture of him, his painting with his subject in the background.  He agreed and after I showed him the picture he said what a unique concept!  🤗





I just love this pathway! 


Awesome! 


He was too hungry to be bothered by us below!















Then lunch with Susan at Polka Bistro Caffe, Polish cuisine which was large portions and good home cooking.  Salads were not quite what I thought but still ate half of each.  My mushroom and cheese toast was delish! 



Susan's meal with a potato pancacke, beet and Napa salads looked good too!  Thank you Susan for the gift of your duplicate tatting books!  I'll for sure enjoy some new patterns!

No comments: