Saturday, February 16, 2019

Sol Rio de Lunes y Mares - Day 1

Gosh what a difference in temperatures. This morning I had my skort, top and walking sandals - lasted till 11 and up to change into the dress I was not going to bring! After lunch Donna and I are in the breezeway relaxing!

Views from our 4th floor room.


From our doorway looking inland.




My breakfast - tried two strange fruits. 

Look at the changed water colour from the morning!

Morning aquacize - tomorrow!

One of the few vendors around today.

My lunch, future ones salad n shrimp or chicken and fruits!

Tracy from Guelp and Karen from Winnipeg stopped to admire Donna's knitting and stayed the afternoon chatting!  Tracy let Claudia know and she announced to the world to sing Happy Birthday to Donna, 72 today! She also introduced us to Mulata Elixir - smooth rum, after some low grade rum as a toast - all on the rocks!!! I NEED food!!!!



This I'm bringing home!!!


Then Iona joined us and the two of us went for a walk.








Love this shot!

This was on MY bed as Iona was relaxing on the other bed! Then I wore one in my hair for supper and evening. Supper was again at the hotel buffet and was good! We stopped at the Coffee Bar for a Spanish Coffee (again with my yummy Mulato Elixir) before heading to the theatre for the black light Magic Show! It was awesome except for an extended family in front of us, the 20ish six were I think overindulging and very rowdy! The girls went upstairs and I'm uploading before heading up. Bought WIFI is only in the lobby and pool area.



An awesome day in the sun!  Good night!

1 comment:

Susan said...

That does look like an awesome first day, and new friends, too!