Thursday, February 14, 2019

PreTrip Stuff

Feb 13th

OMGG I'm not sure I want to go to Cuba on this heat!  If I don't get cracking and packing I may not make it!



Feb 14th

OOOOHHHHHH!!!!  It's getting down to crunch time!  Well I've my luggage packed and weighed in at 36.4 of the allowed 50 lbs - YEAH!!!!  Just about forgot my bobbin lace stuff!  I still have some carryon to pack but gotta check size first!  Pat came over for a lunch visit, gave me similar tips that Angela did, after work I drove her home plus gave her the keys etc.  So now getting the dirty car washed for picking up the girls to the airport tomorrow, my nails done and home to watch the Jets n relax!  Tomorrow is sleep in time!!! ✈πŸΉπŸΈπŸŒžπŸŽΆπŸŽ‰


This was as of 5pm today.  So car is clean, nails looking good and carryon packed and weighed.  Oh Oh, it's OK size wise but overweight!!!  So found my soft sided bag from Ireland trip and repacked and weighed in at 7.6 of the allowed 10 lbs!  YEAH, I think I'm set!  Now for a good nights sleep and relaxing some before flying off!!!

No comments: