Monday, February 25, 2019

CUBA - Day 8 - Moving

OK we're going to check out the "suite" which is a slight upgrade from our Jr. suite - I'm the iffy one on this but let me tell you as I went through the door I quickly said let's move now!!! This is what I was expecting from the internet and the girls comments. Talk about PARADISE in my books!!! We moved over this afternoon! Talk about the peace and quiet but yet we could go over to Mares for some fun stuff too!

View on our way to Luna.

Hope this is the catamaran we're going on Tuesday  - me snorkeling. 

My bedroom. 

Iona and Donna's bedroom. 

From the closet. 

From the small balcony. 

Their ensuite. 


View from their balcony. 

Sitting room from entrance. 

From my bedroom - see my bathroom door in the corner. 

My bathroom. 

Our own terrace with our own sunbed. 






Introducing management and thanking returning guests with a rum punch toast before lobster dinner.   So nice they allowed me to come too!  Thank you Luna y Mares. 



All decked up!

Fresh tomatoes on lettuce with cheese. 

Creamed lentils soup  - very tasty! 

Lobster dinner! 

Brownie with chocolate mousse. 

1 comment:

Susan said...

What a lovely view from your windows! I could spend the whole time right there on your deck. The food looks delicious and you could have had my lobster, too. =) It sounds like a lovely place.