Thursday, February 28, 2019

CUBA - Day 13 - Guardalavaca and Beach

It was a lovely last last visit to Guardalavaca with the girls on the train and the back on the double decker bus - my first ride! Some last minute purchases along with a bit of excitement of gaining on a horse drawn taxi, an oncoming double decker and two horses out loose grazing too near the road! Once back our Sunwing Rep was able to refund the overbooked catamaran excursion for me and we also got a 4 pm extension for checkout free too! Then getting back to the room I was very impressed with my surprise. And another ocean swim even if the waves tried to swamp me before getting ready for our last fancy supper.



There's a light coloured horse in the glass reflection left of the brown horse. 

Hotel de Ore decor

Lane to our resort. 


Where are all the people?
It's so quiet! 




Off our deck!




I played with the pictures Iona took.


LOVE this the bestest!

Only 3" and skinny.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Sounds like a lovely last day. I know you were looking forward to being home, but I think maybe you were sad to see it end, too.