Thursday, February 28, 2019

CUBA - Day 12 - Relaxing

Well Tuesday, Day 11, was a gonner for Donna and I that was for sure. Wednesday, Day 12, I woke feeling better and Donna so-so - breakfast was a banana and mint tea while entertained by the band. Iona got her day on the beach! After a brief lunch I was again entertained by the band while relaxing. We had our third fancy dinner at the Italian Restaurant but none of us were up to it. Donna and I had bits n pieces of ours but Iona told them to skip her entre totally. She finished off with her dessert. Then back to the room to read and an early night again. No entertainment at all for us! Still iffy!


This was at Snack Bar at breakie.

This was in Mares lobby. 

Italian Restaurant menu.

No birds here!

Huge anti pasta buffet for your choosing. 

Donna's shrimp and calamari pizza. 

My baked fish - I scraped off the topping and ate the fish and potato. 

Iona and Donna's stuffed cannoli. 

My Bomboini with chocolate sauce and ice cream. 

Awesome! 

No comments: