Saturday, December 08, 2018

Yesterday was for Jan!

Happy Birthday Janice - it's an awesome turnout of family and friends!

Janice, look it's starting!  Can't wait for supper!!!  Hope there'll be a piece for everyone!!!


Ready for baking!

All baked!

In cream sauce ready for reheating at the party!

Happy 60th!


Daughter-in-law Natalka!

Singing Happy Birthday to Jan!
Not sure why both glasses of wine!


A special song with younger son on guitar for Jan and granddaughter dance interpreting!

One of her sons and family, Luka playing.


Some work friends:  Barb Bednarski, me, Bob McKenzie and his wife, Monika Franz-Lien and Jeff and Murray Flaten.   Also Randy Ozunko showed up later too!  Photo by Natalka.

OK, before the supper began I supposedly ran out to Dollarama a few blocks away to get some utensils.  Long story short is I went 9 blocks the wrong way on foot, backtracked by bus passing the Legion, found the store, got turned around and headed the opposite way - like 15 blocks towards downtown.  Stopped as I was stressed, realized I was lost, it was dark and called Natalka for direction, instead she rescued me.  All I should have done was TAKE the car OR while walking find the GOOGLE instructions instead of assuming I knew where I was going!!!  All turned out OK!!!!

No comments: