Sunday, December 16, 2018

Gone to the Dogs!

This was an awesome surprise to see a real tree decorated PLUS the dogs posed too! Awesome job Angie! And Wheeler has been behavin' too! Ohhhh and this is hilarious! Wheeler went downstairs, Jake the cat following but stopped before the bottom, Wheeler wanted to come back up but wouldn't pass Jake who wanted to play or harrass him. Not sure why but Wheeler avoids Jake whereas Griffin plays with him. So after a bit I hear this sharp whining short bark, look over the railing and there's a stand off between a cat and a huge Bernese dog! Finally I took pity and shooed Jake from his mission and just got out of the way of Wheeler's charge up the stairs. 🤣 Then since it was a lovely afternoon I chased them outside, I stayed on the deck and played chase with Griffin while Wheeler stayed out in the yard barking and frolicking! Crazy I know!


And on the way home look what I came across!  GO JETS GO!!!!!


No comments: