Thursday, December 27, 2018

Feeling Amused, Pooped and Amazed!

Well it's just like little kids here! One has something, the other wants it and they are sneaky at getting their way! The one who doesn't have it just up and goes outside, natually the other follows shortly. Then the instigator comes back and claims the unoccupied place! This has been going on at least an hour and I'm thoroughly entertained! 🤗😂👍

Okay Dear Lord please no more snow and less blowing winds at least till new year! Three times to clear the paths and half of the driveway is taking it's toll on this aging gal! By the time I finished cleaning and moving the car, heading back in I see the shovelled walkway blown in again, SHEESH! Definitely comfort food for lunch again, the second time for fried balogna and eggs! While cooking I see the birdfeeder swaying in the snow and the chimes flying mightily that they are barely chiming. Then I'm felling a draft and look at the doggie door and its flapping away before the magnet catches. WOW!!! Hope I don't have snow inside today too! This last gust knocked over Steve's ashtray - guess I better get those butts before the dogs do! What next - nothing please Lord! 🤗🙏👍




A special thank you to Inga Madsen of Denmark for this beautiful exquisitely tatted Angel and the pattern from the Fringe Tatters exchange i was part of this month! I just LOVE angels and snowmen and have MANY in my collection, some I've made myself! I'm sure I'll be making this one for gift giving to family and friends for next year!



So been trying to finish off the duvet covers and watching Juniors and Jets Hockey games.  Wonder how much snow was bliwn around out there, guess I'll find out tomorrow!

No comments: