Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Merry Christmas!

These are a couple of messages from past years that I just could not resist reposting!



Yesterday, I was feeling anxed for Fred as he's still slightly limping.  I noticed Sunday and thought maybe he slept funny or got a twinge from romping after something in the back yard and thought I'd keep an eye on him.  So after the morning still the same, I checked with his Mom, then gave him some 81 ASA and he's back to napping.  I'll keep an eye on him! Previously he didn't settle and kept coming to me for pets.  Maybe he's sympathetic for my aches? 🤔👍


Ohhhh I was very relieved this morning when Fred came romping in from his duties right into the kitchen waiting beside Zero for breakfast.  He wasn't doing that since Saturday.

Today it was a quiet day with the dogs, then I made a green bean casserole to go and after feeding the dogs I went over to my niece Pat's for turkey supper!  It was very quiet compared to other years and early night back to the dogs! Now relaxing with wine, movie, and some hand sewing.  🤗 Oh and I also got two new pictures of Astro from Pat.

My great great nephew, Astro!

My great niece Amanda, Justin and their baby Astro!

No comments: