Saturday, December 01, 2018

Christkindle Market - Fort Gary Mall

Well it's small but sure loved the music centered in the mall and also the miniature train display - made a small donation to them!  As for the vendors some were the same as I saw at CanadInns with Colleen but there were a couple different that I wished I had excess funds to enjoy - not that I need more!!!  Also bought some German gingerbread cookies I love too!  🙄  Nice day for a short walk to the Forks also.


Would have loved to stay and listen more but too crowded for my liking.

These crocheted dresses were huge but beautifully made by the lady in green!

These paintings are on saw blades painted black by this young woman.


Here are my purchases - some are gifts.

These are MINE, made in Germany!!!!  But sold locally and come in four different sizes, mine is the smallest.

No comments: