Tuesday, December 11, 2018

An AWESOME Day!!!

WOW talk about a busy and feeling GREAT day!!!
FIRST, off paid the little that was left on my Cuba trip - so I'm really really going!
SECOND, shopped a bit in St Vital and at Fairweathers picked up linen waist tied loose pants $60 on for $10 and at Northern Reflections found two 3/4 sleeve tees $29 for $10 each - awesome!
THIRD, went over for my first fun visit with Amanda and Astro, now 11 weeks old, and had a nice time.  He's sure changed even in this short time.  They grow up too fast.
FOURTH, got to check out Sage Garden at 3410 St Mary's Rd and wished I'd had a yard and unlimited funds!!!!!!  I let the owner know I'd met him at Christkindle Market and just had to drop by!  He liked my sweatshirt and even took my photo for me!  I'll be doing this again!
THEN, checked out Ten Thousand Villages but resisted buying, Sobeys brief grocery shopping and NOW at home relaxing soon to watch the JETS!!!    !!!AWESOME DAY!!!!


He's checking me out! 

Not sure about this Mom!







Sage Garden @ 3410 St. Mary's Rd 

I couldn't resist! 

This display is all from Newfoundland. 
Going to have to ask Eileen about this! 


No comments: