Sunday, December 23, 2018

More Snow!

Dang it Taunya had to leave this for me - my two favourite flavours in coffees and lattes - and it's moisturizer! I better not use it or I'll be back to chewing my nails!!!!! 🤣


It looks like Mother Nature wants Manitoba back into "winter" all in one weekend!  Oh well at least the temperature is descent!  Also to punish me for apartment living!!!

Earlier it had stopped so decided to clear the driveway before I'm buried at this rate!  See yesterday I just did a path to the car - well that 3 inches (visible under my car) became like 6-8 inches and thankfully easy to push rather than carrying. 

OK which of my girlfriends said shovelling was exercise!!!  To me this is bloody torture especially on my achy body from the fall Friday - yep I'm feeling it!  😃  So when finished, came in and made myself a fast n comfort lunch - fried bologna, eggs n toast with peanut butter, even shared a small piece each with the dogs!  They were really good and waited till I got up from the table before coming into the kitchen - WOW!!!

Then I look outside and if I had any energy left I'd have gone for a walk in these bountiful heavy flakes!  Thankfully this tapered off again!



Click on the picture, expand and see the big flakes.

No comments: