Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Bad Night, Good Day!

I'm so frustrated with people nowadays!!!  If it's not yours leave it alone!!!!  YES some idiots broke my driver's window last night and took my kleenex box n holder and two fist sized stuffed toys!!!!  What a friggin mess and nuisance!!!!  Guess I am thankful no damage!



Well definitely not my favourite way to start my day (missing out on our walk too) but at least it was upwards from then.  It took about an hour filing an e-report with Wpg Police, getting MPI claim filed, contacting my awesome mechanics at Urban Garage for advice on glass repair and contacting Pembina Auto Body & Glass for help.  Luc told me to just come right down and they'll see if repair could be today and if not they'll clean up the glass and cover the window with plastic so I can still drive tonight!  I could have HUGGED HIM as I was stressed and just fed up!  By the time this was done, my window was ordered to be delivered by closing so first thing tomorrow morning repair will begin and guaranteed ready by 3pm.

So it's like 1:30ish and I needed lunch so I picked up Edna, parked at home, walked to the forks for Tall Grass Prairie healthy food and walked back to get my car.  Then Edna suggested it was soon time to go to our quilting meeting, so after a bit of shopping for snowflake crystals, she treated me to A&W with coupons then off to MPQ.  It was nice to work on some hand sewing with friends.  Now relaxing.



This warming hut is wood and ropes!


I'd hate to be near the top when there's fog!


She's sneaky that Linda! 


☃️  I even had my "Baby its Cold Outside" sweatshirt on again as I was supposed be heading out for our walk this morning!!!  ☃️

No comments: