Saturday, December 22, 2018

My Messages and Today

I've realized my messages weren't clear with the font and size I used!  Sorry.

On the e-card

On the 2018 in Review - A Photo Sampling

OK never fails with my winter pet/house sitting - I always get dumped on! At least this is minor AND today I've finally gotten a pair of boots I pray won't create blisters!

Hope I'm lucky this time! 

I cleaned some of the snow on the deck. 

Fred waiting for his chance to rob Zero of the tennis ball. 

The tug a war begins! 

Then tackled the front partway only. 

Also look at the lovely flowers I get to enjoy while Taunya and Steve are away! And again she's spoiling me! Thank you, I'll enjoy Fionne MacCools again or maybe someplace else. DANG IT, its snowing again!!!!!

My card.

Well even with some snow clearing yesterday's aches are OK, thank goodness!  But everytime the dogs come in their backs are covered - thank goodness they don't shake it off once inside, just lay on their blankets.

No comments: