Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Awesome Times with Friends

Thankfully I've had a not bad Monday Dr followup from regular bloodwork!  See since late summer I've been mistreating myself food wise and thought it would be bad!  Well my BS, BP and thyroid readings were good, could be a bit better but considering he was pleased.  But my cholesterol was the highest I've had and one more 3 months to lower or I'm on meds! YUCK!

OK after that Edna and I went for our 6.5 km walk in the Outlet Mall, then home to do some bookwork and basic supper with good readings 2 hrs afterwards.  I even pressed all my Bobbin Lace tote and accessories pieces ready for the quilting stage then assembly.

Love these trees!


Or 8-9 rounds in the Mall 
switching directions halfway.


Square - left is back, middle is front pocket, right is front of bobbin lace pillow tote. 
Strips - top is between larger squares, shorter is between pocket and front tote, after all rounded and zippers inserted in top halves of strips.

Circle - coffee cup tote.
Rectangles - folded in half for zippered pouches. 

Then today I did more bookwork etc before heading over to Eileen's to finish off her new Christmas ornaments.  Again Bruce took pictures of us and I finished off after Eileen hung them on her trees!  And I even was given meat tarts to take home - thank you!  We definitely need to do this more often my friend!

Thank you Bruce!  Finishing stage!

All done!  YEAH!!!

Beautiful decorations! 

Showing off her new decoration on their memory tree!  (Full of ornaments from family, friends and between themselves! )

We both love this picture!

No comments: