Thursday, August 06, 2009

Vacation is nearing it's end!

Well I'm just about all packed to leave tomorrow back to the city with Sylvia and Len! And just as we were to begin the BBQ (7ish) for supper Anne and Mike arrived with still warm chocolate fudge cake with carmel drizzle for a send off celebration - so we had dessert before supper!!! YUMMY!


Anyways here's the ONLY planned project I finished while here two weeks - lots just about completed but missing parts - DUH!!! Pillow slips for my new "fat" pillows and I even used my decorative stitches on my machine along with my varigated threads. Now I won't have to struggle stuffing them pillows inside anymore!!!

1 comment:

Linda Mullen said...

Ending so soon.. That's right, it's Friday, the week has simply flown by. I'm sewing again and sort of loosing track of time and day LOL.