Friday, August 14, 2009

I DID IT! I DID IT!!!!!

Yahooie, maybe these computer savies are rubbing off on this ol' gal??? First off Thank You to Amanda for letting me use her spare MP3 player rather than it collecting dust in the car. :)))



Let me tell you without "proper" and I mean detailed step by step instructions it was a nightmare for me to figure out HOW TO USE this little baby never mind how to upload my CDs onto it!!! Well it took me a whole week, guidance and show how from Sharon and a poke in the right direction for a WAVs to MP3 converter from Mike and I was off to the races!!! Thank you for your helping hands, much appreciated.
YEP I DID IT! Now I'm set to listen to my music no matter where I go!!!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Oh My. Blogging, MP3 full of music ... what next? I bet you are even on Twitter right? LOL
You go girl!!!