Monday, August 24, 2009

CQI Faces DYB RR

Okay, remember these six 6" blocks for the Faces DYB RR that I made with fabrics from my first quilt for myself? Well the first one is finished and posted and you won't believe the awesome block Miss Leslie embellished for me and here I thought after seeing what the other girls were doing that my blocks where BLAH!!! Oh My, Oh My!!!



YES YES YES Leslie I LOVE my block (she used the top left block) and gosh look what some lovely embellishing does to my blah block!!! OMGG Leslie I LOVE Old Man Wind and the stylized sun/moon too!!! THANK YOU!!!!! Yep you definitely made it Celestial!!!



I can't wait to hear from my sister and niece when they see this!!!! Ohhhhh my heart is just a racing!!! LOL!

1 comment:

qwerty said...

The stitching on Old Man Wind is incredible!! Leslie really does some lovely work.