Sunday, August 16, 2009

New DYB RR!

Yep, my FIRST and anxiously awaited "do your own blocks" RR has started and I've received the first set and talk about "DIFFERENT"!!! They belong to Gerry K and she's made some very unique polymer mature ladies all awaiting hats extraordinaire by us CQs for their discriminating tastes! HMMMMM now what does this mean?



Well I've looked at them and also taken a group picture and finally discerned which one I will claim to embellish for her - Opal gal! Yep, and into my head popped the following, now to research and see what I can come up with to dress her up? Hmmmm!!!



I'm calling Opal my "Goldmine Beauty" as she's rough cut like a diamond but also brilliant, but disquised like opals??? So from the gold mines by day she transforms into the beauty to dance the halls by night! She cleaned up real smart and even with her "mature age" she's still a jewel and with a twinkle in her eye too! Yep she's still able to catch the wandering eye of a gent or two!

NOW that's my story and I hope I can keep to it! :>)))

No comments: