Monday, August 24, 2009

My PCs OKAY!!!

YEAHHHHH it's not a virus nor a major problem like everyone was scaring me with, thank GOD!!! BUT, I need an immediate fix before my poor baby stops completely. I’m just so relieved and it'll be home soon - LOL! Hope you're not leaning back too far when reading this - and don’t you laugh too hard now - but it’s stopping cause it has too much dust inside!!!

So I’m looking for a narrow 18-24” wide bookshelf, only two shelves high to go beside my wall unit next to my desk so the hard drive can sit ontop and not collect as much dust maybe - more air circulation too? This would work well as it would also get the binders from off the floor by the desk too.

AND yep I’ve got to get cracking and start cleaning up and decluttering as this can’t continue. I've got to work on it and slowly but surely keep at it till done! Are you rolling on the floor laughing my friends/family???? Not nice! But I deserve it!

1 comment:

Linda Mullen said...

Dust bunnies.. wow. I have a good free program that will help declutter your pc, let me know if you want the info, and I'll email it to you. It's highly recommended by PC magazine.