Sunday, August 23, 2009

Lovely Weekend!

Well I've had a lovely weekend! And I hate that it ends, I'd love to have it stretched a bit more to enjoy this sunroom here some more this weekend!!!

Friday I relaxed and stitched and read the evening away.

Saturday I was up early and went to stitch with the Aurora quilters and had an awesome smorg lunch with MANY yummy desserts! Thank you ladies. Then came back to the house and walked the dogs before supper as I then left to have another potluck supper with the Lewiscraft gals and played some type of trivia WhoIsIt? or whatever it's name is and also saw some of Mary Grace's wedding pictures and also made a take home "fall" candle craft too!!! Picture to come soon.

Sunday I lazed around and then got ready to go out and watch Byran play football (they lost badly - but played really well - go figure) and prompted to get sunburnt - YOUCH! Then I came home and relax and stitched and read some more before Pat brought over Byran to play with the dogs a bit and Sylvia too for a visit in the sunroom. That was lovely. Then when they left I took the girls out for their walk and now it's down time. But I finally found some Vaseline dry skin lotion for my burn which is really starting to sting - dang it! I totally forgot the sunscreen and bug spray today! DUH!

Okay guess I better unwind and get ready for another week of work! LOL!

No comments: