Thursday, August 17, 2006

Spooky!

Well is it ever QUIET on the construction front! Makes me wonder if yesterday's goof up messed something up and they've set it aside a bit or just finished this particular part and have to wait for something or someone else before continuing. It really is weird after over a month of all this noise around us and then just normal office noices. There's two entrances, no doors and half finished walls within so they are not finished yet!

And to boot my emails are quiet too! HMMMMM!

Well my night off last night was very productive at home! I finished off a whole set of my crazy patch heart postcards and they are ready to mail out and then I stepped right into my "Through My Window" PC swap cards. I was going to cut corners and just straight stitch the pieces down as they are all Steam a Seamed in place but I don't care for that at all so now I'm back to step one and going over with a fine satin stitch. Sorry, but if I'm not happy I just won't pass them on. So I'll probably be finishing them off tonight and then I have to run out to Fabricland and pick up more of the double fusible Flexi-Firm I use as I'm all out! I'll post pics as soon as I get some taken. I need to get them completed tonight and into the mail tomorrow as I'm late and I don't care for that at all. Just too many things on my calendar to pull them all off on time - thank goodness I don't have any children or significant other to mess up my calendar anymore than I already do! LOL! Course maybe I could get lucky and they cook and clean for me? Nah, I'll stay single and dance to my own beat thank you!

No comments: