Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Day 10 - House/Cat Sitting

Hmmm well it's been very quiet on this front except for a couple of cat spats and hair ball incidents - I really could have done without them! Even with my dust mopping daily my allergies get me by bedtime - I guess they are getting worse with age! Shucks! My sister won't be pleased with that either as she loves when I come visit then her and partner take off for the weekend and I keep Dad company and also look after their two cats and stay at their place to boot!

Work has been lots quieter lately too (now hope I don't want to jinx myself) but they are putting up the walls etc in the renovated washrooms so guess they are finished with the messy knockout stuff on our floor anyways - thank goodness!

I haven't done anything quilt wise this past few days and actually not really up to any after mending those coveralls (still two to go)! Kinda takes the joy out of stitching period. I've spent the latter parts of the night before bed watching baseball and crocheting the kitchen hand towel tops. So will have a few for gifts now hoarded away - just have to find some Christmas or seasonal ones and then I'll be set for a while.

I think when I get home next week I'll settle in and get back into my crazy patch stuff - I sure miss that "creativity"! I also have a few small wall hangings that need finishing off too - would be nice to have the eagles one on display at work before my Director leaves us for his new job Sept. 8th. Wonder if I can pull that off! Guess I better get off this and get to work! LOL!

No comments: