Saturday, August 12, 2006

I'm Okay and Shopped Out!

Well just to let you know I'm doing okay, just more achy than usual but I don't think any lasting injuries from my fall on Friday. I'm being very careful and not lifting or using it in a way to bruise myself more. As for the rug burn on my elbow well that'll subside soon too. Now I just hope I have no more internal injuries or whatever to the rotator cuff that I had the MRI on last week. Hopefully my followup appointment will be very soon too and decision made on fixing it if possible.

Well my quilty sister (here's one of her inspired creations) did make it in and we visited last night (showed her my Blog and QNN) and then crashed. Today we were up early and out shopping by 10:00 am and got caught twice in some wicked torrential like downpours. You know it's hard to go shopping and seeing sales and not having the funds to just buy!!!! LOL! We found many bargains and were back home by 3:00 pm and now she's sewing for me while I'm doing my favourite PCing!!! Well only to catch up on emails etc and then I'm onto my PCs and not sure what she'll be doing after she finishes appliqueing a couple of bibs for me as gifts.

And tomorrow my younger sister Florence is zipping in for a quick visit (4 hour drive in from Dauphin) for lunch with me and then some shopping and back home again! Great to be young eh!

No comments: