Saturday, May 28, 2022

My Day Cont'd - Part Three


May 26th

I'm just back home from my Hecla Island staycation and look what was waiting for me!!!

1. My purchased fundraiser postcard made by Judy in Ontario, with Monika Kinner's help in addressing and mailing to me!

2. My PFA swap "Party Time" postcard from Debbie Einarson from Gimli MB - LOVELY Birthday celebration too! I love the edging!!! 

Hmmmm, I wonder if you are related to Kerry Einarson the curler whom I watch on TV?

Thank you to both ladies!
And all on display with cards too!


May 27th

BD celebrations continued!

Today I treated myself to a 90 minute massage and the car got an oil change and tires checked just to make sure pot holes didn't do any damage?  

Then I met Pat and Amanda at Boston Pizza and was surprised to be treated too! Glad they joined me eating up my free brownie n ice cream dessert compliments of BP! Thank you ladies!


May 28th

Awesome!!!


Ohhhh lots ideas here for some imressive wall decor. I especially like the ball shaped wall plant holder, naturally for silks!




What a busy morning/afternoon! Picked up Edna, Sylvia and Pat before zipping over to Canad Inns for OMA's and Quilters Den Pop-Up Store for some goodies. Then took Edna home to check on and shut off her coffee pot before heading out to Keystone Fabrics. After that I had to zip over to the Church for MPQ Library books exchange then onto Southdale Village Restaurant for lunch. Then I dropped the girls off and headed to Polo Park for a bit of continued birthday shopping! 



Swarovski for a necklace and angel ornament, Northern Reflections for summer pants and Nespresso for more coffee pods only to find out they closed end of April! Now what do I do??? I'm definitely not a fan for online orders and shipping costs!!!!!!!

Now feet up relaxing and hockey time!!!

No comments: