Wednesday, May 25, 2022

My Day! Part One

May 25th

It was awesome to sleep in to 8am without those kids playing chase in their room before 7am. We had homemade apple granola muffins with jam n coffee for breakfast before heading out for our lighthouse walk. I was hoping it was not too long for Sylvia and thankfully just under 3.5km and we went slowly. My ankle and hip were slowing me down and lucky I had the walking stick Len made with me! So here's our so enjoyable walk!

YIKES, there's snow here!

Poor spruce, freezing roots but warm branches!

And more snow but it was solid and held us up!

Looking back after I crossed!



Hmmm who's eggs? 

Inside here!

Using my new selfie stick!

The good old memory tree! 


Like the window catching the sun!



On our way back now!

Reminds me of an iceberg cracking off!

Diamond willows, good thing Sylvia knows her trees.

View from the Lagoon area.

Lovely walk and Sylvia even picked rocks for her plants!

2:50 it's trying to rain!

What an awesome day returning to enjoy salmon open-faced Brioch buns with leftover chicken finger kale salad and pineapple.

Our healthy enjoyable lunch!

Edna and I are sharing a Steigels grapefruit Radler and stitching outside while Sylvia naps! Awesome so far!

No comments: