Friday, May 06, 2022

Catchup - May 5th-6th

May 5th

Maybe we might get to this one?!?!?


I'm at the Centennial Concert Hall with Sylvia, Audrey, Pat and Diane for the Shumka Dancers tour from Edmonton Alberta.  

https://www.shumka.com/

The first half Mosquito Wedding was nice but not really what I expected and wanted to see. The second half was more like it and I've never seen these costumes before, different and very nice too! Thank you Pat for getting us together? 💞



Hope it recedes sooner than later! 🙏🙏🙏



May 6th

What a lovely visit with Sylvia, we each helped the other sandwich quilted projects, washed the newly acquired fabrics and took pictures of her newest ABC quilt donation. We even went for a short stroll and even though that couple went over, I said no and we turned around. Well close to home I LOST my cell phone, fell out of my pocket!!! Thankfully it's not busy around there and I found it half a block away on the edge of the sidewalk on the dry grass! PHEW!!! Now feet up before tackling the quilting on my Schooner wall hanging!





No comments: