Thursday, May 12, 2022

Catchup - May 7th-12th

May 7th

A quiet day relaxing.

May 8th

Definitely cheap idea!!!


OMGG, look at this bridge today that Sylvia took on her walk! Even the deer aren't sure about this scenario!

Compared to Friday that I took. YOWSERS!!!

Sylvia's photo


Hey that's smart!


A quiet yesterday quilting my Schooner wall hanging, finishing it off today, being donated to MPQ ABC program. Along with the past few days trying my hand with size 80 DMC tatting thread for Allison's Edging for the extra two heart postcards. Talk about challenging and lucky I didnt have to undo any closed rings!!! These are the last two being sent to Monika for postcards for the Ukraine refugees support. Then had supper at Edna's and a short walk to park at Home Street and back.




May 10th

This is where Cam and Debbie used to live! Not sure where their two married children live now but in around the Morris area now. 🙏🙏🙏


https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IJKyC_r5s3M&feature=share

This is mild from the year the ice slabs damaged cottages at Ochre Beach.





May 11th

WTH??? I'm sitting in my chair looking out my window and see two geese on the high rise across from the Leg Bldg! The last picture is regular lense to show the distance. Crazy Canucks!!!



May 12th

OMGG look what arrived today from my PFA "using batiks" swap!!!! Thank you Carole for this AWESOME sunflowers batik postcard, the machine embroidery and beading ❤️! I was hoping to maybe order a card from Monika Kinner from those she's collecting for the Ukrainian refugees support fundraiser the Museum is selling, now I don't have to as this one fills that desire! I'm so glad you did these for the Ukraine project! Thank you 💞!  



I showed my sister and she was very happy for me to have received your card! As you can see for now it's on display front and centre for me!


Well I just had to play with these two pillow squares and the blue with red polka dots piece from Angela's Mom, that I picked up recently! They look like so much fun and hope I did them justice with my stash too? I was going to make four different fabric sets of pinwheel blocks instead of the wider borders, but those fabrics though nice, were just too much and might compete with the two blocks, so settled for simple! The top is finished off at 36.5 x 49.75 inches. Next is the fun of picking quilting designs! 😉


No comments: