Monday, May 16, 2022

Catchup - May 13th-16th

May 13th

Okay, there's a real reason for my stash!!!!


 WOW!!! Would need drainage holes though!


WOW!!! The force of nature! 😢🙏




May 14th

Yowsers!!!


Even if the weather did not cooperate Edna, Sylvia, Pat and I took a 'small' road trip to Beausejour for their small but lovely quilt show. Nice to chat with a few MPQ members in person! 





We stopped into Needles Crafts and Studio and talk about a well stocked and displayed knitting yarn, embroidery and quilting supplies shop! I picked up some coordinating fabrics for either a table topper or placemats for myself. Then lunch at Annette's for some home cooking before heading to Lockport and Cedar House Quilting where I found some white batik! Then on the way home I pleased Pat by stopping at a few thrift/antiques stores till my hip began aching, then headed home!  

Now feet up with an Italia Voga pinot grigio (deeelish) waiting for my Italian stuffed portobello mushrooms to bake!

May 15th

Well I tackled the Raggedy Ann n Andy top and think it's done except for the quilting and red binding to finish off. Unless I add a 2" blue border on the sides. It's now 43 x 47.25" size.


This evening I sewed up my PFA swap "It's Party Time!" postcard and will send it off tomorrow. This is a first time my thoughts panned out instantly (well seemed like that) into finished form! I love it and reminds me of Cuba! Hope Sheila likes it too!


Hey I caught the Super Flower Blood Moon just before midnight! Beautiful!!!


May 16th

😬😬😬  I call this "Roaring River"!



No comments: