Sunday, May 22, 2022

Catchup - May 19th-22nd

May 19th

OMGG!!!  This came up from a memory from 5 years ago!  You know this was a style that I just couldn't replicate after Adele's magic that day!  I loved it but my version stunk!!!


May 20th

Hmmmm not bad on today's try! I spray gel on damp hair, roll brushed in place to dry. Then picked and VOILA!!! Pretty close to Adele's pampering!



Yeah I've completed my first wheelchair quilt with hand warming pocket from fabric donated by Joan T! I made a mistake, determined to save it with Steam a Seam 2 and managed to do so, now to see how it is after washing! Because I cut down a panel and improvised for the length it's slightly larger at 28.7x36.75" than the suggested size of 27x36". I hope it's still acceptable. Teddy is showing you the pocket!


Fabric panel cut up. 

Top assembled awaiting quilting. 

Completed wheelchair quilt.   28.75 x 36.75"

Cozy flannel backed. 

Look at Sylvia's newest apartment door hanger, it's out there now! I mentioned to her that hopefully it'll bring some summer warmth sooner than later!


May 21st

Here's a gorgeous picture of blue jeans recycled taken by my friend Margreet in Almere, Netherlands at the Floraide International Horticulture Exhibition 2022. I think at the Japanese Pavilion. Thank you for sharing your day and letting me repost this image I'm so impressed with!
https://floriade.com/en/
Totally different from my future recycled jeans quilts for the car!


May 22nd

UPDATE: I bought a blue reversible one today. It's washed and drying, ready for the cording and future walks!

I've lost my green circled brimmed walking hat! 😒 I know I just recently had it but where ohhh where did I leave it behind? Hmmmm all the selfie walking pictures I have taken and none of my hat except this one at A&W out King Edward after walking Brookside Cemetery! Guess I have to get another one!


YEAH my new selfie stick is a Bluetooth and it works! The girls better get their smiles ready, I'm fully loaded for group pics on our outings!!!


No comments: